Friday, January 16, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

A dear friend of mine, Miss Anne Cantrell, brought this recipe to our ladies Christmas fellowship in 2007. It was a huge hit. Everyone, and I mean everyone, had to have the recipe for it. I am so glad she graciously shared it with us.

Sadly, Miss Anne passed away last year. So, of course, every time I make this yummy dip, I think of her.

So with joy, I share what is now affectionately known in our church as Miss Anne's Buffalo Chicken Dip.



1 pkg (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened

1 can (10 oz) of chunk white chicken, drained*

1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce

1/2 cup ranch salad dressing

2 cups (8 oz) shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese

Tortilla Chips


Mix cream cheese, chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch salad dressing together and pour into baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.

Serve hot with tortilla chips.

* Note: I boil and shred my own chicken instead of the canned chicken. I use enough to generously cover the bottom of the dish.

I also double the recipe. Trust me on this one, you will need to double it because it will be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment