Photo courtesy of Ready. Set. Plan
I found this on a neat blog called Ready. Set. Plan. In her words it is genius and I agree!
Here is the easy recipe:
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. Stick Lollipop sticks through marshmallows
3. Crush 10-15 graham crackers into bowl
4. Melt dipping chocolate however you prefer in separate bowl.
- I use Almond Bark making bars. Melt in a microwave safe bowl for a minute and 15 seconds stirring twice.
5. Then dip marshmallow on stick into chocolate. Don't cover completely, and let drip for a few seconds.
6. Roll in graham cracker crumbs
7. Set to dry on top end on parchment paper
8. Wait for campers to tell you you are in fact a Dessert Genius
and that they would like S'more. :)